[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [PATCH 6/8] Acceptance tests: prevent shutdown on non-specific targe
Re: [PATCH 6/8] Acceptance tests: prevent shutdown on non-specific target tests
Fri, 16 Apr 2021 12:56:24 -0300
On Thu, Apr 15, 2021 at 6:52 PM Cleber Rosa <email@example.com> wrote:
> When running tests that are not target specific with various target
> binaries, some specific behavior appears. For s390x, when there's no
> guest code running, it will produce GUEST_PANICKED events as the
> firmware will shutdown the machine.
> With this change, no GUEST_PANICKED *event* will be generated.
> For some QMP commands, such as "query-migrate", a proper response
> ("guest-panicked" for the s390x target) will still be given.
> Signed-off-by: Cleber Rosa <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> tests/acceptance/migration.py | 4 ++--
> tests/acceptance/version.py | 2 +-
> 2 files changed, 3 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)
Reviewed-by: Willian Rampazzo <email@example.com>
- Re: [PATCH 4/8] tests/acceptance/migration.py: cancel test if migration is not supported, (continued)
- [PATCH 5/8] tests/acceptance/cpu_queries.py: use the proper logging channels, Cleber Rosa, 2021/04/15
- [PATCH 6/8] Acceptance tests: prevent shutdown on non-specific target tests, Cleber Rosa, 2021/04/15
- [PATCH 7/8] tests/acceptance/migration.py: cancel test on s390x, Cleber Rosa, 2021/04/15
- [PATCH 8/8] Tests: add custom test jobs, Cleber Rosa, 2021/04/15
- Re: [PATCH 0/8] Tests: introduce custom jobs, Paolo Bonzini, 2021/04/16