qemu-devel

Re: *** ARC port for review ***

From: Cupertino Miranda
Subject: Re: *** ARC port for review ***
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2021 14:25:55 +0000

Hi Richard,

Thanks for your quick reply.

For the time, ARCv3 is an under development architecture and
unfortunately, for the time being, there is no public documentation
available.
Please notice that this should be all available once ARCv3 gets released.

QEMU ARCv3 port is really an early stage to prepare the ecosystem and we
decided to include it in this patches to try to be as transparent as
possible.

Regards,
Cupertino