qemu-devel

Re: About 'qemu-security' mailing list

From: P J P
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2020 13:03:17 +0530 (IST)

  Hello Alex,

+-- On Fri, 11 Sep 2020, Alexander Bulekov wrote --+
|  * I'm guessing this will be a closed list with some application/vetting
|    procedure for the participants? (Maybe this is what you mean by
|    "moderated" ?)

  Yes.

|  * Will secalert still be subscribed (for managing CVE ID assignments)?

  Yes.

|  * How will the communication be encrypted?
|  * Assuming PGP will be gone,

  Few contacts with PGP keys could be made available for encrypted
communication.

| will it be possible to make the "This bug is a security vulnerability"
| button work on Launchpad?

  Not sure, will have to check about it.

Thank you. (Sorry, I missed to reply here earlier.)
--
Prasad J Pandit / Red Hat Product Security Team
8685 545E B54C 486B C6EB 271E E285 8B5A F050 DE8D