qemu-devel

Re: About 'qemu-security' mailing list

From: Alexander Bulekov
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2020 11:40:55 -0400

Hi Prasad,
A couple questions:
 * I'm guessing this will be a closed list with some application/vetting
   procedure for the participants? (Maybe this is what you mean by
   "moderated" ?)
 * How will the communication be encrypted?
 * Will secalert still be subscribed (for managing CVE ID assignments)?
 * Assuming PGP will be gone, will it be possible to make the "This bug
   is a security vulnerability" button work on Launchpad?
Thanks!
-Alex