qemu-devel

Re: gitlab-ci: Do not use the standard container images from gitlab

From: Sam Eiderman
Subject: Re: gitlab-ci: Do not use the standard container images from gitlab
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2020 10:03:39 +0300

I see, thanks for the clarification.

However sometimes builds usually do tend to work on Ubuntu but fail to
work on Debian since it's not always a 1-1 (as in this case) - so you
might want to consider to keep testing Debian together with Ubuntu.

Regarding the Ubuntu 20 problem - have you tried "export
DEBIAN_FRONTEND=noninteractive"? didn't see it in the logs

Sam