qemu-devel

Re: gitlab-ci: Do not use the standard container images from gitlab

From: Sam Eiderman
Subject: Re: gitlab-ci: Do not use the standard container images from gitlab
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2020 15:38:24 +0300

Thanks for the link

I do believe that the correct approach for me is to rename
BITS_PER_LONG to __BITS_PER_LONG (I just added a sed command in my
Dockerfile) and move on with my particular usage, however I am just
wondering whether dropping debian10/ubuntu20 in the official qemu ci/
pipeline until it's fixed is the correct approach instead of keep
failing it until the error resolves, in a way we want to always know
on which OSs the compilation fails for visibility, no?

Thanks again!