qemu-devel

Re: [RFC] coreaudio: fix coreaudio_test.diff

From: Mark Cave-Ayland
Subject: Re: [RFC] coreaudio: fix coreaudio_test.diff
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2020 08:35:00 +0000

On 31/01/2020 08:03, Gerd Hoffmann wrote:

>> Thank you for testing the two patches. I will wait a few days to see if
>> Zoltán wants to write a cleaned up patch. Otherwise I'll try to write a
>> patch that's acceptable for submission.
>
> I'm busy collecting pending audio fixes for the next pull req,
> planned to send out early next week.  Would be cool if I can
> include a coreaudio fix ;)
>
> The RFC patch looks sane to me but it clearly needs a better
> commit message.
>
> Current patch queue state:
>   https://git.kraxel.org/cgit/qemu/log/?h=queue/audio
>
> If I missed something please resend.

That would be great! One thing to note is that Volker's RFC patch applies on
top of
Zoltan's original diff from
https://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2020-01/msg02142.html rather
than
being standalone.

If you take a look at my branch at
https://github.com/mcayland/qemu/commits/for-cat7
then it's just a case of squashing the top 2 commits and coming up with a
suitable
commit message.

ATB,

Mark.