qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] iSER transport name is not good

From: Charles Kelimod
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] iSER transport name is not good
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2017 15:27:27 +0800

Hi Dave and Sahlberg,

you.
my issue is when I create an vm from libvirt, the qemu command line should
be:
-drive
file.driver=iser,file.portal=xx.xx.xx.xx:3260,file.target=iqn.xxx,file.lun=0,file.transport=iser

Actually "iser" is added by me in libvirt, which can work by a little
modification. But I think file.transport=rdma would be better, as I think
iser is protocol, and rdma is transport, and libvirt defined it, if I added
a new transport name (iser) in libvirt, it will be confusable.

Best Regards,
Charles.