qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Modifying qemu-option.hx

From: Chris Johnson
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Modifying qemu-option.hx
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2015 23:31:21 +0000

Hello,

I am in the process of writing my own back-end driver and am trying to figure out how to get this driver to work with qemu. I have found this link that mentions editing the qemu-option.hx file and rebuilding QEMU:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/29158244/how-to-add-a-new-type-of-virtio-back-end-driver-in-libvirtor-virt-manager

I have taken a look at this file and am pretty clueless on how it's formatted and what I would need to add to it. Can anyone provide me some basic guidance on what to do to this file or point me to some documentation on this file?

Regards,
Chris Johnson