[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Qemu-devel] [PATCH v2 2/9] qmp: Add dirty-bitmap-add and dirty-bitm
Re: [Qemu-devel] [PATCH v2 2/9] qmp: Add dirty-bitmap-add and dirty-bitmap-remove
Fri, 14 Mar 2014 06:32:12 -0600
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:24.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/24.3.0
On 03/14/2014 01:18 AM, Fam Zheng wrote:
>>> +void qmp_dirty_bitmap_add(const char *device, const char *name,
>> Do we want this to work on node-names too ?
> I think having dirty bitmap on device is good enough for now. If there is a
> necessity we can add on top.
How would anything other than the active image ever be dirty? If only
the active image can be written, then having it only operate on device
name is fine, because there is no point in using any node name other
than the one of the active layer, but that has a device name.
Eric Blake eblake redhat com +1-919-301-3266
Libvirt virtualization library http://libvirt.org
Description: OpenPGP digital signature
- [Qemu-devel] [PATCH v2 0/9] QMP: Introduce incremental drive-backup with in-memory dirty bitmap, Fam Zheng, 2014/03/12
- [Qemu-devel] [PATCH v2 3/9] block: Handle error of bdrv_getlength in bdrv_create_dirty_bitmap, Fam Zheng, 2014/03/12
- [Qemu-devel] [PATCH v2 1/9] qapi: Add optional field "name" to block dirty bitmap, Fam Zheng, 2014/03/12
- [Qemu-devel] [PATCH v2 4/9] block: Introduce bdrv_dirty_bitmap_granularity(), Fam Zheng, 2014/03/12
- [Qemu-devel] [PATCH v2 5/9] hbitmap: Add hbitmap_copy, Fam Zheng, 2014/03/12