qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Patch for ui/cocoa.m

From: Juan Pineda
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Patch for ui/cocoa.m
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 08:32:08 -0700

Hi Andreas,

Thanks for your reply. You can verify that my cocoa.m patch works 100% under
0.15.1. That's where I was testing it. The fix is completely independent of the
other problems in the OSX build (uint16, GThread, etc.) that have cropped up
since 0.15.1, so there should be no problem merging it.

I will us GDB on that GThread error to find the source code line where it
failed and post what I find.

Thanks!
-Juan