qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] documentation

From: Mehmet Ergun
Subject: [Qemu-devel] documentation
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 01:37:46 -0000

hi,

I'm a new user and I found the documentation a little confusing. I was
wondering whether you are considering to work on the online
documentation, provide a few videos, explain the network commands a bit
more, and do a general overhaul of the documentation structure.

A few videos explaining the installation and running the software would
be really nice :)

May be a few tutorials on how to do some interesting stuff with qemu?

thanks a lot for this nice software.

PS. please CC me on your replies as I'm not subscribed to the list