qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu-arm: wrong execution of post-indexed loads when Rm

From: Laurent Desnogues
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu-arm: wrong execution of post-indexed loads when Rm and Rd are the same register
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 22:55:46 +0100

Paul Brook a écrit :

I suggest you check again. I'm fairly sure the arm926 implements the Base Restored abort model.

Yes, but arm7 is Based Updated IIRC.  What particular implementation
does Qemu target?

There are so many IMPLEMENTATION DEFINED and UNPREDICTABLE in the
architecture (that are indeed used by even Linux kernel) that targeting
multiple implementations in the same is almost impossible.

                        Laurent