qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Gentlemen we have absolute movement! was:Absolute USB-H

From: Brad Campbell
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Gentlemen we have absolute movement! was:Absolute USB-HID device musings (was Re: VNC Terminal Server)
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 01:02:01 +0400

Anthony Liguori wrote:
Hi Brad,

I have your patch applied and the previous one and it doesn't seem to work under win2k. Can you post a patch of what you have?

I've got what I have attached. I did a little bit of SDL plumbing based on my touchscreen patch.

Really sorry about that.. it was not a patch as just an indicator of what I was
doing..
here is what I have against latest cvs.. I've applied malc's grabless patch also and hacked around just to get it to work.. try to pretend it's not 1am here and I've not just left crap all over the place :)

http://fnarfbargle.dyndns.org:81/qemu/hid-grabless-001.patch