qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Problems with ppc-emulation

From: space-wizard
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Problems with ppc-emulation
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 11:30:36 +0100 (MET)

Hello!

I make different Benchmarks (lmbench / unixbench) on SuSE Linux Enterprise
Server 9 (PPC) with SMP-Kernel running on a PowerPC host. The target OS is
SLES9 for Intel x86 .

With Unixbench 4.1.0 running at the emulated x86-machine I got the following
error message:

Recursion Test--Tower of Hanoi 1 2 3
awk: /root/unixbench-4.1.0/pgms/index.awk:18: fatal: division by zero
attempted

This message I get only with the x86-emulation. It doesn't appear when
running on a real x86 or a real ppc-machine.

Has anybody a solution for this?

Best regards,

Chris