qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Internet Access for Browser in Qemu

From: Dave Feustel
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Internet Access for Browser in Qemu
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 17:40:09 -0500

Hi!

I now have Qemu 6.1 running on OpenBSD 3.7 release.
I now can successfully  ping 10.0.0.1 from within Qemu
and also from the Host side. I have defined a bridge
containing xl0 and tun0 and I have enabled packet
forwarding by setting net.inet.ip.forwarding=1.
Pf is running but has no rules for traffic to/from Qemu.
What else do I need to do to be able to access the
internet from a  browser running on Linux within Qemu?

Thanks,
Dave Feustel
--
Tired of having to defend against Malware?
You know: trojans, viruses, SPYWARE, ADWARE,