qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: Windows 2000 SP4 (was Re: APM bug)

From: Hetz Ben Hamo
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: Windows 2000 SP4 (was Re: APM bug)
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 01:48:42 +0200

Thanks for the patch Leonardo...

Indeed, the patch seems to apply with some hunks (I suck at C
programming :), and fails to buid with qemu with a compile error on
the SPARC part of the emulation (Blue swirl, did you see the error?)

Does anyone else have a better solution other then patching and
unpatching QEMU to install and use Windows 2000?

Thanks,
Hetz