qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: Windows 2000 SP4 (was Re: APM bug)

From: Hetz Ben Hamo
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: Windows 2000 SP4 (was Re: APM bug)
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 00:57:14 +0200

Hi Leonardo,

I have tried to install win2k from various CD's I have here around and
I stumbled on one really weird thing..

Disk space issues. I have tried with 1GB, 2GB and 4GB virtual disks,
and all of them seems to be quickly filled by the win2k installer and
then the install fails..

Do you also have the same problem there at win4lin? or is it only
happening with QEMU's internal IDE drive emulation? (since I recall
that win4lin replaced the IDE driver with their own's one)..

Thanks,
Hetz