qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Qemu and Longhorn

From: Darryl Dixon
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Qemu and Longhorn
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 11:20:20 +1300

Hi Fabrice,

    If possible, it is even slower without kqemu, and is in fact almost impossible to use.  There are some errors too, like no taskbar coming up, etc - presumably they simply take so long that the operation ends up going to the bit bucket... :)

On Wed, 2005-02-16 at 19:51 +0100, Fabrice Bellard wrote:
Do you have the same performance problems without kqemu ?

Fabrice.