qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Qemu and Longhorn

From: Natalia Portillo
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Qemu and Longhorn
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 00:19:13 +0000

Longhorn doesn't support any ISA device.
Never seen if it supports anything else that PS/2 controller (floppy, serial, parallel, etc).

If someone can test on real hardware.

Remember that the Longhorn source tree and the XP/2k3 are different ones, so no mather what does one and what does the another.