qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Keyboard problem in qemu 0.6.0-2

From: Johannes Schindelin
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Keyboard problem in qemu 0.6.0-2
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 16:16:13 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

On Fri, 3 Sep 2004, Fabrice Bellard wrote:

> I'll try to merge parts of the VNC patch to solve the problem (rdesktop
> keyboard mappings support).

Unfortunately, a few important keys don't work yet (Cursor keys, Delete,
AltGr, ...). I did not fix it yet because my priority was VNC. I will try
that now.

Now, another question (Hi Fabrice): As the keymaps of rdesktop use the
XKeysym names, I had to generate a mapping from XKeysym names to SDL
keycodes. In order to do that, I created a little shell script which tries
to convert as much as possible automatically from the file SDL_keysym.h,
because the constants defined there resemble closely the Xkeysym names.

Is this the preferred way, or should I create a header
(Xkeysym2SDLkeysym.h) once and for all?

Ciao,
Dscho