Re: Regarding hello world program for ARM M7 (s32k312) using qemu

From: abhijit patil
Subject: Re: Regarding hello world program for ARM M7 (s32k312) using qemu
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2023 19:39:46 +0530

Does it have for ARM M7 any board?...I read somewhere that if you have latest version 5 for qemu then it supports the ARM M7 machine...is it right?...and if yes where can we download the same and the programs and other things for ARM M7 using qemu

On Tue, Jun 27, 2023, 7:07 PM Peter Maydell <peter.maydell@linaro.org> wrote:
On Tue, 27 Jun 2023 at 14:32, abhijit patil <patilabhijit180@gmail.com> wrote:

> Need hello world program for ARM M7 (s32k312) using qemu...need all files for startup linker and main .c file and also how to execute the same....have program using versatilepb....but needed for this specific board  ARM M7 (s32k312) using qemu

Hi. I'm afraid QEMU doesn't have a model of the s32k312
board. If you want to run code on QEMU you need to build
it for one of the board types that QEMU does support.

thanks
-- PMM