pspp-users

Re: Question about PSPP installation

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: Question about PSPP installation
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2020 09:06:15 +0100

Hello Ester,

Like Alan says, PSPP should install and run on Windows 10.  However,
like the download page says, it is not what we would recommend as a first
choice.

For both technical and ethical reasons, we recommend running on a free operating
system such as GNU or GNU/Linux.   Since you are installing a new system, you
might want to consider upgrading to one of those.

Regards,

John