pspp-users

Re: Re: I can't install it

From: Domingo J Rubira López
Subject: Re: Re: I can't install it
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2020 08:45:37 +0200

I promise I do everything you say, but I have no good results. Actually, I
tried to install the last 32 bits version, but the same as my video
happens. I only get pspp-20170730-daily-32bits-setup.exe installation and
it doesn't work properly.

Libre
de virus. www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>