pspp-users

Re: An easy question

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: An easy question
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2020 09:53:44 +0200

 (please CC pspp-users@gnu.org in your replies, so that other people can benefit
  from the discussion)

In that case, I think you were correct.  You need to do something like:

add files /file='foo.sav' /file='few.sav'.

I hope this helps.

J'

On Wed, Aug 12, 2020 at 09:24:10AM +0200, Domingo J Rubira L??pez wrote:
     Thank you John. Could you try with an example? If a I have 2 files with the
     same variables, that is: a partner and me are filling the same database but
     separately, we have finished collecting and we want to mix together in only
     one database. My file is called foo.sav, his is called few.sav

     How could I do it?? What must I write in sintaxis?

     Thanks and sorry.

     Domingo

     El mi??., 12 ago. 2020 a las 9:16, John Darrington (<
     john@darrington.wattle.id.au>) escribi??: