pspp-users

An easy question

From: Domingo J Rubira López
Subject: An easy question
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2020 08:33:14 +0200

Sorry for my question. I am starting using PSPP and I have some easy
troubles. I tried to find the answer but I couldn't.

I would like to add files, I see the next sintaxis but I don't understand
what I must write for my files.

/FILE={*,’file name’}
[/RENAME=(src names=target names). . .]
[/IN=var name]
[/SORT]

I write this sintaxis when I have one or the files opened. In  file name I
write the name of the other file. What must I write instead of  src names
or  target names or  var name ?

I am sure you are thinking I am very lost it is not too hard. I think too.
Could anybody help me?? Thank you a lot.

Domingo.