pspp-users

Re: logistic regression having problems with categorical variables

From: dr soumalya ray
Subject: Re: logistic regression having problems with categorical variables
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2016 12:27:36 +0000 (UTC)

hello werner,

let me first apologize for replying so late.

since posting the original mail, i have raised my concern by filing a bug
report as well (http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/index.php?46749#discussion). and
John kindly pointed the difference between syntax and GUI. in the last post on
that thread, john mentioned that he had made few changes to solve the issue.

hopefully, it is resolved by now. as i am using the stable version, i could not
make any comment on that right now; but i am hoping for the best. this will
solve a big problem; at least for me.

thank you again werner for your kind help  and john for taking time to look at
this.

regards,

som