pspp-users

AW: I am complete new to PSPP and have some questions

From: Stefan Layer
Subject: AW: I am complete new to PSPP and have some questions
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2011 08:24:46 +0200

Hello David, John and Jason!
thanks a lot for your fast answers.
I am very happy to have found an active mailing list,
where I can get answers.
I have to study the answers more in detail,
i might have some addtional question on how to ADD new datas to a
file already in PSPP.
I am hoping that I will be sucessful, but I will test it after the weekend.
I just want to send my thankfullness back to you.

---> DAvid: This is interesting, the thing with winking and twinkeling.
                 I am not a native english speaker, but I was assisted by a native, american english speaker.
                 She was fine with twinkeling. I think there are differences in regional dialects...
                 Thanks for your comment!

Greetings

sTefan