pspp-dev

Re: Your automagic screenshots!

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: Your automagic screenshots!
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2022 10:29:39 +0100

The documentation including screenshots are included in the manual.
If I recall correctly this includes the Windoze builds last time I
checked.

Regards,

John

On Wed, Mar 23, 2022 at 06:25:52AM +0100, Friedrich Beckmann wrote:

     I answered her in the mailing list to export from excel to csv and to
import from csv to pspp. That seemed to be sufficient. I was more wondering how
to engage people who probably are not in the position to install the build
environment to render the documentation.

     Friedrich