pspp-dev

MacOS App Bundle for pspp

From: Friedrich Beckmann
Subject: MacOS App Bundle for pspp
Date: Thu, 19 May 2016 09:25:04 +0200

Hi Jeremy,

i followed the instructions here

3.4.2. Binary Packages

to build a binary package for pspp on MacOS. I made a separate /opt/pspp
macports install for this purpose. I can build the dmg, but I think it misses the files
which are generated in the postinstall steps of the packages. For example
the icon caches are not generated. Could you give me a hint how you do this?

I also looked at inkscape way to do it, but they seem to script quite a lot to produce
an app bundle.

Friedrich