pspp-dev

Re: Update

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: Update
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 07:11:31 +0100

All of Alan's substantial changes have been pushed.

That is to say, we now have the /PRINT=CLUSTERS command, which I think Andy was
wanting.  There has also been a big improvement to the way the algorithm works,
resulting in better separated clusters.  And some extra subcommands such as
/CRITERIA=NOINITIAL

We don't yet have a /SAVE option.  In principle, this should be easy.  It will
be no different from the /SAVE option in linear REGRESSION but as this seems to
be the subject of bug #44877, I'm reluctant to add that until we have understood
this bug.

J'