pspp-dev

Re: Size of icons in psppire toolbar on MS Windows

From: Bastián Díaz
Subject: Re: Size of icons in psppire toolbar on MS Windows
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 22:53:16 -0700 (PDT)

I have tested changing user preferences, and I've noticed psppire used as default gtk-small-toolbar = 16,16 (using 24x24 icons) because when I change the value to "gtk-small-toolbar = 24,24 ", the toolbar looks appropriately.

I think that the appropriate value is "large-toolbar" instead of "small-toolbar" as default.

Moreover, the size for icons in menus is "13.13", the problem that setting a different size to the original, you get results in a blurred image.

This is a general problem or a specific problem in the build of the package for windows?

Regards
--
Bastián Díaz

I suspect it is actually defaulting to 24x24

Can you have a look at this page:

http://awesome.naquadah.org/wiki/Customizing_GTK_Apps#Toolbars

and see if you can get the look you want by changin the user preferences?

J'