pspp-dev

Re: Proposal for new art for GNU PSPP

From: Hugo Alejandro
Subject: Re: Proposal for new art for GNU PSPP
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 04:54:49 -0400

Hi, sorry for the lateness in responding, because I felt pretty busy.
With my friend we plan to donate all, it's more if you check the
metadata of the files all have CC ShareAlike license and also is
signed as author "GNU PSPP Community".
If you have to sign that I would like to know about and of course
would sign a document if necessary.

--
Post some progress and sketches on the application icon and logos. For
my work may return to this project over the weekend.

regards