pspp-dev

Re: PSPP back in Debian

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: PSPP back in Debian
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 08:38:01 -0800

bojo42 <address@hidden> writes:

> AFAIK it's not possible, cause they delete the chroots of the build is
> "done". We could hack debian/rules to post it to the general build logs,
> but that we mean a reupload and it's nasty.
>
> Ben, what do you think?

We should probably add a "cat testsuite.log" to debian/rules for
at least the failure case.  This is what I had to do for the Open
vSwitch Debian packaging in a similar case.

But I recommend that we try to track down some of the bugs before
we do this, so that the reupload is not entirely wasteful.
--
Ben Pfaff
http://benpfaff.org