pspp-dev

Re: PSPP back in Debian

From: bojo42
Subject: Re: PSPP back in Debian
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 16:22:18 +0100

Thanks for the hint, after a bit digging i found a quite nice equivalent
in the debhelper 7+ world:

override_dh_auto_test:
dh_auto_test || cat $(CURDIR)/tests/testsuite.log

So this should help us in all further testsuite failures on Debian
machines :)

I uploaded a new version to mentors that also includes John's latest
endian fixes. Please push it.

Best regards

Bojo42