pspp-dev

Re: how to build pspp for windows with mingw?

From: michel
Subject: Re: how to build pspp for windows with mingw?
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 13:10:09 -0300

Hello Ben,

Nice work!

I used to compile it on my gentoo, but it is a pain. Then I migrate to
Fedora, which has mingw on yum.
But the versions on repository are a little old. I use this to use new
versions:

http://annexia.org/tmp/setup.txt (but ignore the wine part).

Then instead of use ./configure, you just do "mingw32-configure" and this
script sets all
the useful variables automatically.

To make the installer, I use INNO (http://www.jrsoftware.org/isinfo.php).

The only issue is that one package needed to pspp doesn't exists on
fedora's repository.
I can't remember right now, but I think its libplot

Good luck!

Michel