pspp-dev

Re: Introduction

From: unknown-1
Subject: Re: Introduction
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 19:08:57 +0100

2009/2/1 Ben Pfaff <
I think that you are fluent in Dutch.  When you read the PSPP
manual in this way, does it make sense?  Would it be useful to
someone who knows Dutch well but English poorly or not at all?

If it is useful, then we could include such a link.

I had a close look at the Dutch and German translation. My conclusion is that the translation is not good enough yet. However It could help for somebody with a poor english knowledge. My advise is to wait until the translation is of a higher quality.

Have fun