pspp-dev

build problems

From: Ed
Subject: build problems
Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 03:01:45 +0100

The following is the result of trying to build with cvs from tonight.
What am I doing wrong?

Also, as an aside, requiring gettext-0.17 is quite problematic since
it hasn't made its way into debian stable yet... Did anything really
earth shattering change that made it impossible to carry on with
0.16.1? I read the gettext changelog but I didn't notice anything too
exciting...

address@hidden:~/fun/pspp$ make -f Smake GNULIB=/usr/bin/
autoconf
autoheader
automake --add-missing --copy --no-force
src/ui/terminal/automake.mk:47: RELOCATABLE_VIA_LD does not appear in
AM_CONDITIONAL
Makefile.am:43:   `src/automake.mk' included from here
src/automake.mk:11:   `src/ui/automake.mk' included from here
src/ui/automake.mk:3:   `src/ui/terminal/automake.mk' included from here
src/ui/gui/automake.mk:14: RELOCATABLE_VIA_LD does not appear in AM_CONDITIONAL
Makefile.am:43:   `src/automake.mk' included from here
src/automake.mk:11:   `src/ui/automake.mk' included from here
src/ui/automake.mk:5:   `src/ui/gui/automake.mk' included from here
make: *** [all] Error 1
address@hidden:~/fun/pspp$ automake --version
automake (GNU automake) 1.10
Written by Tom Tromey <address@hidden>