pspp-dev

Re: Logo prototype

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: Logo prototype
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 14:44:50 -0800

Dr Eberhard W Lisse <address@hidden> writes:

> Nobody in the world will mistake the PSPP logo for SPSS.  The whole idea
> is that PSPP is a rewrite of SPSS, and so is the logo.

But the blue-square part of the proposed PSPP logo looks just
like the SPSS logo, except that it says PSPP instead of SPSS.
This would be especially true in black and white.  A few small
changes would help that considerably, and I don't see why we
shouldn't make those changes.
--
Ben Pfaff
email: address@hidden