Re: [Protux-devel] ABSOLUTELY URGENT

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] ABSOLUTELY URGENT
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 23:25:49 +0200

Ehm,

As far as I understood, it's about the posibility to patend hmm, well almost
everything, including software, algorithms, etc..
But it's explained in detail on the site http://swpat.ffii.org
You can also sign a petition: http://petition.eurolinux.org/

That's what I understood about the whole thing.

Remon