Re: [Protux-devel] error compiling MustuxDebugger/protux

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] error compiling MustuxDebugger/protux
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 14:57:15 -0300

> I'm also not able to manage to compile protux:
> ./configure: line 19021: syntax error near unexpected token `0.19.3,'
> ./configure: line 19021: `AC_PATH_MUSTUX(0.19.3, ,AC_MSG_ERROR([*** Mustux
> is not installed or version is too old]))'
> How can I get rid of it? Dunno how to rebuild the ./configure in the right
> way.

I use to run these

aclocal -I /home/giordana/src/alsa/alsa-lib-0.9.1/utils/ -I
/usr/local/share/libtool/libltdl/ -I /home/giordana/mustux/libmustux/head
libtoolize --force
autoheader
autoconf
automake

> Also the ogg stuff isn't working. Which libs do I need to compile mustux
> with ogg vorbis support?

-logg -lvorbis -lvorbisfile

the packages are libvorbis0-devel, libogg0-devel and libvorbisfile (I guess)

> I commented ogg support out as suggested, but it should be nice if it also
> works here.

Yeap, it will be automatically detect by configure , being disable in case ogg
libs are not installed.