[Protux-devel] error compiling MustuxDebugger/protux

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: [Protux-devel] error compiling MustuxDebugger/protux
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 20:52:06 +0200

Hi all,

Back again, although I've not much time to spend on protux.

I experienced some problems compiling mustux:
MustuxDebugger.cc:62: error: `getenv' undeclared (first use this function)

(using #include <stdlib.h> solved it, but this error didn't happen before)

I'm also not able to manage to compile protux:
./configure: line 19021: syntax error near unexpected token `0.19.3,'
./configure: line 19021: `AC_PATH_MUSTUX(0.19.3, ,AC_MSG_ERROR([*** Mustux is
not installed or version is too old]))'
Again :-(
How can I get rid of it? Dunno how to rebuild the ./configure in the right
way.

Also the ogg stuff isn't working. Which libs do I need to compile mustux with
ogg vorbis support?
I commented ogg support out as suggested, but it should be nice if it also
works here.

Greetz,

Remon