Re: [Protux-devel] Open Task

From: Martin Herren
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] Open Task
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 20:47:16 +0200

On Sat, 28 Jun 2003 19:06:33 -0400
Luciano Giordana <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I need someone to code a simple tool called "praftool¨ that performs ,
> console based, that performs
> these tasks  ( I will give by examples )
>

> $ praf mysong.praf
>
> PLAYS THE PRAF FILE, showing some basic info, like mpg123 or ogg123
>
> $ praf  -w mysong.wav mysong.praf
>
> CONVERTS TO WAV FILE
>
> $ praf -i mysong.praf
>
> SHOW DETAILED INFO
>
> $praf -s 2367782 mysong.praf
>
> split the praf file in the position 2367782
>
> If somebody plans to attend this task please let me know ASAP.  If I dont get
> any reply,
> I will start it myself.
>
> We need this as a pratical way to test rendered songs. It will be part of
> next releases.

I can try to take a look at it, but i don't have much time for the moment, and
in one week i'll be again in the army, so i'll only have the week-ends left...

I think there should be an additional option for playback to specify the
playback device.

/Martin

--
Martin Herren

Protux - A Free Professional Audio Tool for GNU/Linux:
-> http://www.nongnu.org/protux/
Satellite - BAR CONCERTS CAFES-THEATRES
-> http://sat.epfl.ch