[Protux-devel] Test Series

From: Fabio dos Santos
Subject: [Protux-devel] Test Series
Date: 27 Jun 2003 11:13:00 -0300

Guys,

We should sistemize the testing of protux, especially the already
implemented features. What I'm thinking involves listing the many
abilities of each implemented feature, and with each test-release we
come up with a "battery" of tests.

However, in order to do this, we need the developers to list every
single function already considered implemented and supposedly stable.
Based on that, we add to the site these functions with a listing of
weather its working propertly or not. That way we wont miss anything,
AND we can get people help bug-testing (this way we tell people what its
supposed to do, and they test the possible and impossible with it).

It also allows us to map out which areas of the engine and the program
needs most work latter on (after implementation fase).

Anyway, its just an idea.
Fabio.
--
Fabio dos Santos <address@hidden>