Re: [Protux-devel] Cannot login to CVS

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] Cannot login to CVS
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 12:55:54 +0200

Thanks,

I remade an rsa key, and stored it at savannah after updating my ~/.ssh/config
Hopefully it works now.

BTW, did I use the correct way to login?  If I use this one:
cvs  -d address@hidden:/cvsroot/protux co protux
then I get a: "permission denied" error. I cannot find a clear answer in the
FAQ, or other docs.

Also, when storing the rsa key on savannah, they say: no line breaks.
Resulting in removing the whitespaces in the key!, else I get line breaks.

Remon

Op donderdag 26 juni 2003 11:02, schreef u:
> Hi Remon,
>
> please check if there is a file called "config" in "~/.ssh/"
> If not ... add protocol1 by typing
> "echo "Protocol 1,2" > ~/.ssh/config"
> (eventually first you have to create the file "config" by hand)
>
> and please repeat the autentification procedure, but maybe you have to
> regenerate a new key....
>
> hope this helps!
>
> greetings
> Reinhard