[Protux-devel] Another fix

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: [Protux-devel] Another fix
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 16:04:21 +0200

Hi Luciano,

Within a minute I go to my parents, and next week I do not have a soundcard.
I'm almost able to commit, but as I don't know if this is really af fix, I
send it to you.

After recording stops, force_stop is called in mixer.

Then the "goThread" is waited, but the listenerThread not?
This  sometimes results in a pcm_hw_readi action while the bus is allready
closed! (well, thats needs to be verified, but the segfault comes from the
alsa lib, when excecuting the readi action)

I solved it by:

void Mixer::force_stop()
        {
        PENTER;