Re: [Protux-devel] oh oh ...

From: Martin Herren
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] oh oh ...
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 08:00:24 +0100

On Tue, 11 Feb 2003 22:11:36 -0200
Luciano Giordana <address@hidden> wrote:

> oh oh .. I use to type commit from protux root tree, and I think I made a bad
> thing...

no problem... i replaced them with the original ones...

> I didnt know it would commit such files (and they  dont work in my system).
> Is
> that correct to have them on CVS ? shouldnt it be offline files (generated)
> files ?

Yes, lot of project don't have Makefile.in and configure in cvs...
I put them on cvs, so it is possible to get the cvs version, and compile it as
it would be a release... (without autotools)

if you prefere we can remove them...

/Martin

--
Martin Herren

Protux - A Free Professional Audio Tool for GNU/Linux:
-> http://www.nongnu.org/protux/
Open your Windows - Free your Mind - Enjoy:
->http://gnuwin.epfl.ch