Re: [Protux-devel] migration from old autostuff to new

From: Martin Herren
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] migration from old autostuff to new
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 00:01:14 +0100

On Mon, 10 Feb 2003 20:48:57 -0200
Luciano Giordana <address@hidden> wrote:

> I cant compile protux anymore , please send a simple steps description on
> what
> to do for the first time to use new autostuff.

there seems to be lot of old stuff from the old autotool code laying around,
like the old Makefile and the old config.cache. Try to remove these two files
and run ./configure again.

otherwise run
$ aclocal -I /usr/local/share/aclocal
$ autoheader -I /usr/local/share/aclocal
$ libtoolize
$ autoconf
$ automake
and then
$ ./configure

--
Martin Herren

Protux - A Free Professional Audio Tool for GNU/Linux:
-> http://www.nongnu.org/protux/
Open your Windows - Free your Mind - Enjoy:
->http://gnuwin.epfl.ch