Re: [Pingus-Devel] Instant Bomber activation

From: Man Eating Duck
Subject: Re: [Pingus-Devel] Instant Bomber activation
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 17:05:42 +0200

On 9 September 2011 16:28, Ingo Ruhnke <address@hidden> wrote:

Overly complicated without adding anything to the gameplay.

I agree on this one. I believe the timer in Lemmings was there in the first place to add an extra level of somewhat artificial difficulty. With a Pause function in Pingus it was mostly trial, error and tedium, the timer is not needed at all.

On a side note it's very nice to see this game getting more attention again... to the tune of hundreds of commits in the last few days :)

--
Anders Skogheim Liane
GPG Public Key http://krig.nl/konsert/anders/gpg