Re: Uploading demos to the level comment tool

From: Björn Fischer
Subject: Re: Uploading demos to the level comment tool
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 08:17:23 +0200

David Philippi wrote:

On Tue, Apr 20, 2004 at 04:21:22PM +0300, Jarno Elonen wrote:
Another possibility would be to store the files as a blob in MySQL. Damn, if only I'd had it on the server I originally developed the tool on, we would've had a whole less trouble now..

Well, what's stopping you from importing the files into a blob now?

If storing the files in the filesystem works I would prefer this alternative. Storing them in BLOB would be coding time we could spend on more important issues then. But if the problems with the upload of demo files will remain, we can still do the work-around and make BLOB's.

Greetings

Björn